March 20, 2015

New American Girl Place in...

Hello everyone! This post is going to be short. (Sorry!) But I have some AG news for you all! 
If you didn't know already, American Girl is opening a new American Girl Place in Nashville TN! (Yea!) 
I don't live there, in fact not anywhere close, but for those of you that do live close, or relatively close, now you will have your own AGP! 
Enjoy!
It's going to be opening sometime this spring. Not exactly sure of the date, but it should be soon! 
Aaaaand that's not the only store that's coming this year! 
Scottsdale Quarter Arizona will have one this summer!
So you all can enjoy that when the time comes... ^_^

They usually have a grand opening. Not exactly sure of what they do there, but it should be fun! 
Doll Diaries should most likely have photos of the stores. If they do, I'll update this page and put a link to the post. I can't wait to see what they look like!

Here's a sneak peek photo for a new photo shoot coming up. Just so this post isn't picture-less. ;)


So yeah! Thanks so much for reading, 
Comment down below which American Girl Place(s) you've been to, and which ones you would like to go to! I've only been to Dallas TX, and I would love to go to Houston TX sometime this year.

Until next time!


6 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Amelia! It's beautiful!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to the Columbus store twice. It was really fun, but it's kind of small. We have a small chance of going to the Atlanta or Dallas one sometime. (but not likely at all) Is the Dallas store very big?

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that the Dallas American Girl Place is one of the biggest AGP there are! Not totally certain though. I would say that it's big.

      Delete
    2. By the way, if you click on my "Reviews" tab, I actually gave a tour of the Dallas American Girl Place. Check that out and you'll see how big it is.

      Delete
    3. Okay, thanks! :)

      CutePolarBear

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah