October 1, 2014

American Planet outift review

Who Wore It best?
I reviewed a outfit from American Planet a little while ago here, that I won. Well, I decided to purchase something from her shop. And I got this really cute outfit! It is called "The Cameron". To go to her Etsy shop click here. She has great outfits. On to the review!

 Here is the outfit that I purchased from American Planet's Etsy shop and it is really cute! It includes a White tank top, a yellow floral skirt, brown cowboy boots, and a necklace to complete it.

SAIGE
I have to say that Saige looks good in almost anything I put on her. :P

MAE
Hehe you can see me and my sisters shadow from this view. :D

CLAIRE
Claire looks like a Cowgirl! Braids?
                Here's a close up of the necklace. Pretty colors. :)

Thanks so much American Planet! The quality is magnificent. :)
Who wore it best? Saige, Mae, or Claire? Comment down below! Bye! :D

AG Chick


5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love Saige in it the most I think, although Claire is a close second. :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that outfit so much! It is too cute! ;D I think Saige wore it best.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love that outfit! I think Saige looks the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah