May 21, 2015

It's "True"!

Yes! It is FINALLY here. Truly Me was just released today, May 21, 2015.
I woke up and I realized that it was the 21 so I seriously jumped out of my bed and grabbed the laptop to check. I was so excited to see this before my eyes.

It's so beautiful...


There it is... 
I love the colors... xD But the meet outfits are still ugly...


On another note:
 It is my pleasure to introduce to you these lovelies.






THEY ARE SO CUTE.
I love all of them. Especially this new cutie...
They definitely needed more short haired dolls and I think that she is the perfect one.
I am sooo excited...

I am also pleased to announce that the three dolls that were supposed to be retired are still available!
Which is AWESOME. 
Whew. That's a relief for a lot of you huh? xD

And check what they come with along with all of the other TM dolls!


It looks like a craft that you can do.
I'm just not sure what kind of stuff you do with it.



When buying a doll you have this option on buying the "love to layer" accessories and when doing that you save $5 on your order.


Here are some of the new outfits and accessories.


My favorite new outfit is the "Flamingo beach dress" It's so cute.
They also have a hammock for the dolls now!





They also have a little deal on the pets. You "Save $5 when you order any pet, pet bed, and collar."
Just thought that I'd let you all know. ^_^


Well thanks so much for reading! Are you as excited for Truly Me? Or the opposite? 
Comment down below which new doll is your favorite! 
There was SO much to see I didn't take pictures of everything so make sure to hop on over the the AG site where you can see all of the new things!
Also, I would like to apologize that I haven't posted at all this past week. I've just been so busy.
I'll still have a post up for Friday so be on the lookout for that.
Thanks for reading!

P.s. I have a new poll up! Vote on if  you like the new Truly Me line or not!


2 comments:

  1. I love the hammock. But $58?! No thanks!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the seaside fun outfit for that fabulous orange sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah