December 8, 2014

New GOTY 2015!!! UPDATED!

Hey everyone! Guess what I've got for you all today? Yes the new GOTY doll has been made known!   
Her name wille be Grace Thomas. She will have black hair with front bangs, and blue eyes. Her meet outfit will be a white tee with the theme of Paris, a purple skirt with a really cute black bow, and a pair of black booties to finish this adorable look. So what do you think? You all pumped for her to come out? I know I am! I now think that she will be on the list for me on dolls to get. 


Here she is! This is her mini doll version. So can you imagine how cute she would be 18"? Do you think she will be a hit like Isabelle? I don't know, I'm waiting to see what happens. And I heard that there should be pictures of her 18" very soon. I will be updating this post as we get more information about this Grace Thomas. 

About the books. 
  • Grace by Mary Casanova, illustrated by Sarah Davis
    Nine-year-old Grace is always thinking up big ideas, like starting a business with her friends over the summer! When Mom announces a trip to Paris instead, Grace gets on board, but it quickly seems as if none of her plans are working out the way she’d hoped. She and her French cousin aren’t getting along, and Grace’s friends back home have started a business without her. Can she find the courage to stay open to new ideas and turn the summer around?
  • Girl of the Year 2015 Book 2 - by Mary Casanova, illustrated by Sarah Davis
    Back home in Massachusetts, GOTY is excited to start a new French baking business with her friends, and to have an adorable new dog to train, too! But she quickly learns that both the business and the dog are big responsibilities, especially when her energetic pup has difficulty adjusting to her new home. GOTY does her best to give her pet what she needs to be happy. Can she also help her friends blend their unique talents, and whip up a recipe for a successful business?
  • Girl of the Year 2015 Book 3 – When GOTY learns that her grandparents’ bakery might be closing after 30 years, she’s crushed. She can’t imagine her life (or her hometown) without the bakery. And how can her own business survive if the one that inspired her cannot? GOTY wonders if she and her friends can find a way to help the bakery using their talents and new found business skills. Can three girls really make a difference? GOTY is determined to try.
Here is a picture of her first book. This book would come with the doll if purchased.


Update! 

It seems like this is Grace Thomas full 18". I was just looking around Google+ on Adaline's profile and I happened to see this picture! Image was found on Vinyl Girls's blogspot. Are you all excited?!?

Here she is! Grace Thomas. GOTY 2015. You can go to the discussion on Adaline's post about her here. You guys I am so excited... Are you? P.s. does anyone have any guess's of what is on the side of her box? Because I have no idea. Lots of people have been saying that she looks to much like Chrissa, GOTY 2009. She is more of a mix of Mckenna, (GOTY 2012) and Chrissa. And it seems like AG changed the style for her eyebrows! I love her bangs though.

Here is a video that I found of YouTube. This video was taken by Misty Dollies.

She talks about what she thinks about the new GOTY 2015 Grace.

American Girl recently released a sneek peek picture showing parts of Grace's collection!
Here is the photo. 

Here in this picture you can see that she probably has a traveling set, and a coat. :D I already know all of her collection. (Which is kinda messed up) I wish that all of those photos weren't leaked... Do you? There are photos of all of her collection all over YouTube and all... If you wish to see it feel free to search up GOTY 2015 collection. LOTS of things will pop up. :3

Thanks for reading! And what are your thoughts on the new GOTY? 

~Leah 

8 comments:

  1. YES I AM PUMPED!!! well, actually i just like knowing what she looks like. I was hoping for medium or dark skin... but ya know....at least she's not blond.
    Mini dolls dont tend to be super cute in my mind, so I reallllllllly want to see her as 18"
    Who knows, I may fall for her. I just can't resist blue doll eyes.
    Gwynnefar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I am really "pumped" too! I agree. I really want to see her full size. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm very interested to see what the full sized doll looks like. I was hoping for a more "diverse" looking doll, though, just to shake things up. But I'm withholding judgement until I see her and her whole collection. :)
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty! I want her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want her too. I hope that she'll be coming home with me soon... ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey, Leah(♥that name:)♥) ,
    Aren't you gonna update the page,after all, their are leaked pics on pinterest(right?!?!) (I think I followed you:) )
    ~♡Bridget♡~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! :) I may, but I know that some people may not want to see all of her collection just yet. They can wait a day or so to see it. ;D
      Leah <3

      Delete
    2. Oh, ok :)
      ~♡Bridget♡~

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah