December 1, 2014

American Girl cyber Monday sale (one day only!)



Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! This morning I looked online at americangirl.com and I saw that they do cyber Monday sales! This year it is really big. They have a lot of items on sale for a really good price. Especially from American Girl. If you would want to buy something there you will have to be quick! I bet it will all sell out before you know it! You can go their amazing sale here. They have pajama sets for $12 (USD), watch's for dolls for $4, furniture, Saige's dog (collie), and many more things! This is probably their greatest sales of the year. And remember it is for one day only. I am not sure If I will be purchasing anything, but I wish! What is your Christmas wish list? Does it contain doll accessories, or your own personal things that you would want? Mine is mixed together, though I am not sure if I will be getting anything AG this year.


Thanks for reading and
have a great day!

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah