December 11, 2014

A couple of updates

Hey guys! So first off I have started using the Google+ profile on my blog. If you could follow that would be great! I'll be posting sneak peeks to my posts and photo shoots so if you want a look at it first before anyone else go right ahead a follow. It would really make my day. :D You can go to my profile here.

Also, If you haven't noticed I updated my "Girl of the year 2015!!!" post. And guess what? There's a picture of the GOTY full 18" sized. So if you want to see what is coming for ya click on this link. Girl of the year?
So yeah have fun with that! I think that is all!

Thanks for reading, and see you all Friday! Love ya all. :D

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah