August 21, 2015

So sorry for my absence

I know that I said that I would be gone in Idaho for about two weeks but I never really gave official notice that I was going to be absent on the blog... Oops...

But I'm back!
And it was a blast! I had tons of fun up there with my bestie. ^_^
We did tons of fun things together and I am really happy that I got to see her again!
I will definitely be going back.
Anyways, so sorry that I was gone and wasn't the best follower! I have a ton of posts and blogs that I have to catch up on and read. So I might as well apologize now for the spam comments these next few days. :P
I'll be deleting this eventually...
But expect a real post on Monday for sure!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah