February 11, 2015

AG 2015 spring line sneak peek + New MAG name???


Hey everyone! I was just browsing Pinterest the other day and I ran across this! American Girl will be releasing new spring outfits for girls and dolls! I'm not exactly sure when, but it should be really soon. So today I'll be giving you all a little peak at them! I'll be showing you My American Girl outfits, and BeForever Special-Edition sets! Read on for the new AG rumors!
Enjoy!

BeForever

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets Addy's Dress and Sewing Set + Periwinkle Plaid Top and Classic Crops for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets Addy's Dress and Sewing Set + Periwinkle Plaid Top and Classic Crops for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets
First up we have Addy's new outfit! It's supposed to come with the dress and a sewing set! How cute. :) I can't wait to see that! I love the combination of the colors. I think this really suits Addy's collection.

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets  Kit's Chicken Keeping Set + Cheery Blossoms Top and Checks Jumper for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets  Kit's Chicken Keeping Set + Cheery Blossoms Top and Checks Jumper for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets

Next up is Kit's chicken keeping set! This is so adorable... It looks just plain adorable on Kit! I think this is my favorite. :) And that head band looks so cute! The girls outfit looks so cute as well.
NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets Samantha's Flower Picking Set + Lacy Tee and Tiered Skirt for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets  Samantha's Flower Picking Set + Lacy Tee and Tiered Skirt for Girls


NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets


This is Samantha's new outfit! It is called "Samantha's flower picking set" looks cute! I think AG did a great job with this one. I don't know how I feel about the girl's outfit though... I have notice that AG is starting to shorten the length of their skirts, and dresses! I don't think I like that...

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets  Rebecca's Seashore Set + Seashore Stripes Dress for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets Rebecca's Seashore Set + Seashore Stripes Dress for Girls
NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets

Here comes Rebecca! Looks like she's going with a purple theme. I think the outfit is really cute! And apparently it is supposed to be a swimsuit?!? It is called "Rebecca's seashore set" Mm... I can't wait to touch the material in this set! It seems stretchy! I love the chair! And I think it would also double as a casual outfit! If no one knew what it really was... XD And I love the hat!
NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets  Kaya's Modern Fancy Shawl Outfit + High-Low Hem Dress for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets  Kaya's Modern Fancy Shawl Outfit + High-Low Hem Dress for Girls

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets
Now here's Kaya's outfit. That high low dress is pretty cute for girl's, but I think it's just a little too short. But Kaya's outfit looks really cool! I can't wait to see it in person. 

NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets
NEW! BeForever Special-Edition Sets
I think for the girls side of this outfit, it's supposed to be a work-out outfit, or something. 
I like the shirt, but not a ton. People have been saying that on the shirt, it's like a design for the custom AG shirts in-store. I have no idea because the store closest to me doesn't have one. Though Julie looks so cute in it I have to say!

My American Girl
NEW! Spring dresses for girls and dolls.
NEW! Spring dresses for girls & dolls.

Now this outfit is super cute for the MAG's! They haven't given a name
of the outfit yet but that doesn't really matter. ;) I like the rosy pink/peach color going on.
It really sets the mood for spring! I can't wait to see this in stores.
~

So that's a little taste of whats to come!
Comment down below which one so far is your favorite! Mine are Rebecca's, and Kit's 
personally so far. I'm just going by what the prices were last year, and I think the BeForever Special-Edition sets may be about $64 +. Maybe a little cheaper on a few, but I highly doubt it. 

~
Big news!
Apparently AG will be changing the My American Girl name to
Truly Me? I mean, it make sense. I heard that in a Pinterest comment. I'm not totally sure, so don't quote me on it. XD 

But this is what the comment said exactly:
"Will the MAGs be changed to TrulyMe? I'm happy about this change!"
(In separate comment)
"In February."



WHAT??? o_o

But I think that would be awesome! Also, they would FINALLY get a new meet outfit. I have like 3
of those things... XD But who knows! They could be just starting up a false rumor. Just trying to have a little fun. ;) But I think this is accurate! I sorta want it to be TBH. Do you? And in February! But when exactly?

Second thing, anyone notice Caroline, and Josefina didn't get a "Special-Edition" set? I saw on a American Girl doll blog their thoughts on if AG will either be retiring Josefina, Caroline, or Kit this year or the next. You can see that HERE.
 I don't think American Girl will be retiring Kit though. I am seriously thinking that they will retire Caroline! But not totally sure! I mean, she didn't get a new BeForever outfit, but she's also the newest doll from that collection, so why would she get a new one, or even retire? And she didn't get a Special-Edition set either. I've heard that for a lot of people, she's sorta  a doll that was just there. She wasn't very popular, her hair is hard to take care of for little 8 year old's, It makes sense!!! BUT I DON'T WANT IT TO!

*Cough*

*Sigh*

If AG is retiring Caroline this year, that means that if I want Grace, AND Caroline, I'll have to buy 2 dolls this year, and I wasn't planning on doing that! I hope I won't have to decide between which one to get...


So yeah! Thanks so much for reading! Make sure comment down below on what you think about all these rumors! Which ones do you want to happen? Which ones do you not?
I can't wait to see your opinion! Have you heard of these rumors? 

~Leah

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors in Addy's dress too! I would buy it if i knew that the apron comes off (does it?)
    I kind of like Rebecca's outfit, but the giant pink buttons seem toddler ish to me.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I think it does. I mean it should! I see ties in the back so I'm guessing it does. If not, that's kinda messed up!

      Delete
  2. My favorite outfit from this release is Kit's, by far. I completely agree with you about the length of the girls' skirts and dresses; American Girl should encourage modesty more. I hope the MAGs get new outfits! Thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award on my blog:
    http://www.dolldaydreams.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the link. :D I read this post when you posted when you posted it, but didnt click on the link, and so I've been very confused as to why I was getting this many views from this post, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah