August 10, 2014

Isabelle Movie review

Have you seen American Girl Isabelle's new movie? I did this past week with my sisters and it was really good. We are going to have a movie night with some of my friends to watch it again!

(SPOILER ALERT)  

My favorite part of the movie is when Isabelle performs at the very end. I love the way she dances. One of my sisters favorite parts is the dance off between Isabelle and Renata in the cafeteria.  Compared to some other AG movies this one was actually more relate-able than others. (For me at least)  Even if I am not going to buy Isabelle, I still like her collection and her movie. :) If you haven't seen her movie yet and are thinking about it, see it! Have a movie night with your friends. They don't have to like dolls to see it. It's for everyone. Have fun! :)




AG Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah