August 25, 2014

AG BeForever Debut



 Get ready for the new BeForever line to be presented! August 28th-31st American Girl will be having the celebration for this "Historical" event. American Girl will be having an exciting celebration and presentation by doing a scavenger hunt, goody bags, and more. If you would like to know more about this store event click Here. This event is all free. I was wanting to go but can't due to my busy schedule. :( But I will still be keeping you posted on whats going on. I can't wait till the new line is out! I really want to see Rebecca Rubin's new meet outfit. Also Julie Albright's. A doll that I really want to get is Caroline! She is so pretty. I haven't seen anything for Caroline's new meet outfit. I wonder what AG's plans are. Are you going to the BeForever debut? Which new meet outfit or doll would you want after BeForever?

P.s. Did you notice my new blog look? Rate this post "like" to say that you like it. :)



AG Chick



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah