February 20, 2014

Samantha's coming back!



Samantha Parkington is coming back!


American Girl Samantha Parkington was retired officially on May 31, 2009  and is coming back! American Girl just announced on Facebook that THIS FALL she is coming back! And it is said that she will have a new meet outfit! How exciting! I am already thinking that I should maybe buy her when she does come back.



American Girl is spreading the news!

Time to celebrate, Samantha Parkington fans—your favorite is coming back this fall! Our Victorian-era character's return is just one of the exciting changes to our historical line. Stay tuned for more details…





I wonder how American Girl is going to re-present her? I can't wait till then. She is my Mom's favorite. I really wonder if they will be bringing back Nellie O'Malley and their accessories too. I hope so!

Who's your favorite historical doll? I'd love to hear about her in the comments. 


About Samantha:


Samantha Parkington is a bright, compassionate girl living with her wealthy grandmother in 1904. It's an exciting time of change in America, and Samantha's world is filled with frills and finery, parties and play. But Samantha sees that times are not good for everybody. That's why she tries to make a difference in the life of her friend Nellie, a servant girl whose life is nothing like Samantha's!
Along with Molly and Kirsten, Samantha was one of the three American Girls that launched the collection in 1986.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah