November 26, 2014

The stahp ur too sweet award



Thank you SO much Ginny and June for nominating me for this awesome award! I can't wait to put it up on my awards page. :D 


Here are my questions:

1. Peanut Butter or Jelly?
Can I pick both for a PB & J sandwich? XD
2. Do you ever watch the commercials on TV just to see a trailer for a new movie?
Nope because (This will sound crazy) I don't have a TV.
3. What is your favorite date (ex: 11/14 because blah, we know this is a little random, yes.)
My birthday! 6/2. (Can I pick that?)
4. Have you ever had a friend that you know will be there for you forever?
My BFFL (Best Friends For Life) Haylie! BIG shout out to her and her friend Katrina for their amazing blog! You can go to it here. :D
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
I actually really like the letter C. Not sure why but I just do. :3
6. If you were only allowed to have one more American Girl Doll, who would you choose?
Any? Kanani for sure... Caroline?
7. What are you planning to be when you grow up?
Hmm... I have sort of thought of that. Not really sure. I would probably want to be a stay at home Mom.
8. Favorite subject in school?
Literature
9. Can you sew? If so, what do you like to sew best?
I can sew but definitely not as good as Kaitlyn at American Girl Place. :D She is AMAZING! I really like to sew quilts. They are really easy and you can make them how ever you want! 


I nominate:
Adaline (AG In The Shire)
Rylee (Picture perfect AG)
Ginny and June (Small town American Girl)
Maddie
Marissa (Inner Star Studios)
American Girl Place
Hope Herman
G. Hunter
Shelby-Grace
Claire M.

You don't have to do this award but I thought that it would be good for you all to know that you make my day with your comments and just being you!


Now my questions for you all are:

1. What is your favorite song?
2. What type of shoe do you like best?
3. Chocolate or fruity candy?
4. Favorite day of the week?
5. Do you like to wear makeup?
6. Favorite season? 

7. What is your favorite TV show or movie?


Here are the rules:
  • Nominate somebody who you you believe is  uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
  • Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer
  • Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog, letting them know that they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it as well. 
  • You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once
  • Copy and paste the guidelines so that everybody knows what the heck is going on xD
  • And finally, have FUN!
(You obviously don't HAVE to do the tag if you're nominated, but you must answer the questions if you want the award on your blog. :))


Thanks for reading! And if you have nominated me for this award don't worry! I'll be updating this post  for more questions for this award from you all.

~Leah 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me Leah!xD I will try to post it soon!
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for nominating me, Leah! I'll get a post up with my answers in a bit. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you mean me, Hope Harman from All Things Doll? =)

    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah