September 22, 2014

AG Place Part 1

I stopped by the AG Place Dallas TX recently and I wanted to share a few photos with you all. :) There will be 3 Parts. Bitty baby/Bitty twins, MAG/ GOTY, and BeForever. I have to split up the post due to so many photos! This post is part 1 MAG/GOTY. Enjoy!
On to the pictures.
AG Place Dallas TX entrance. 
I love the little saying above the entrance.
GOTY
 Isabelle's Metallic dress and Armour. Hi Tutu!
 Isabelle's new sets her Sparkle dress and makeup set.
 Isabelle's PJ's and kitten Tutu. (Sorry for the poor quality) Tutu is so cute! P.s. Sorry for not many photos of Isabelle, I was in a hurry.

MAG


Above are photos of the display case for all of the MAGs. There's new #61! What MAG(s) do you have? I have #23, and #37.
Downstairs store exclusive section. And yes, that is a escalator!!! They also have a elevator. :)
Going up stairs! 
 Upstairs! To the left is the hair salon, and to the right are some display cases of furniture sets, outfits, etc.
About to go downstairs. To the right is the Bistro. Yum... :)

 Down stairs.  The horse's are so pretty... It would be awesome to have a horse for my dolls.
"Coconut cutie" outfit for dolls and the "Bright stripes" outfit for dolls. Plus the "School locker set"
The Coconut cutie outfit for girls is really cute. I would wear the skirt!
One of the new athletic outfit sets. Any of you do cheer? I do tumbling.
The new "Petals and plaid PJ's".
New store exclusive PJ's! Shorts are silk material and top is made of polyester I believe.

PETS

 Here is a display of the new MAG pets. There are
a total of 6 new pets. New and improved. Plus 
some outfits and collar sets. I would probably buy the cute cat. :) Which pet would you want?

 Any one have any of this? Which stores have you been to? Stay tuned for my review of Isabelle's Metallic dress! + stay tuned for part 2 & 3. Bye!

AG Chick





3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! You are so lucky you got to go there! The photos are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AG Chick: I don't have any of this, but I love most of it. : )
    I have been to the NYC store, the Chicago store, the SF store, the LA store. . . I don't remember what else.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. :)
Just please make sure too keep in mind not to do these things:

Please no cussing, using the Lords name in vain, or being rude to anyone.
Comments that contain these things will be deleted.
Thanks!
-Leah